1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 mount question

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by JB LoCo OH, Dec 9, 2013.

1. JB LoCo OH

JB LoCo OH Member

OK I'm looking at the schematic for a Ford mount 30982 (2004 Superduty F-350. Does the draw bar come with the mount or is it an accessory? I called Jere's to see if they had any used ones but didn't. A new one is going to cost + - $650. For that kind of money shouldn't you get a draw bar. How about lights? :confused:
  2. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Is it a new plow setup?? Everything should come with it.
  3. JB LoCo OH

JB LoCo OH Member

The mount will be a new one most likely. The exploded view schematic from the Blizzard website doesn't show a part # for the bar nor even show the headlights. Just trying to get my ducks in a row before I order the equipment I need. JB
  4. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

If you are looking for a mount for an 810 the 30982 is the wrong mount. 30982 is a for PH2 and that Power Plow would be an 8100PP.

Power Hitch 2 uses a bar called a "mount adapter" that you refer to in your question. That piece is included as part of the plow. It does NOT cost $650. Jerre's gave you the price for a new PH1 mount (B31250) for an 810.

Still confused?
  5. JB LoCo OH

JB LoCo OH Member

Bliz- Yea, doing more research I found out just what you just posted. Have located a 31250. This should fit a 1999 or a 2004 810. Don't know which one I will make roadworthy. Thanks for the reply....JB