1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 Mods any one?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Ice Scream, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Ice Scream

Ice Scream Member

Has any one done any good 810 modifications?

2. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member

I modded one of my wings when I misjudged while backing in between some concrete pilings. Modification allows wing to slide in but remain in the forward scooped position giving me an 8' scoop position. I wouldnt recommend it though as I have already grown tired of it and it is currently being returned to factory spec's.

3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

Jerre's service in Erie, Pa has done some wicked mods with Blizzards. He somehow uses larger hoses to increase hydraulic flow and increase the speed of them, He also does some fancy welding and cutting to give the larger hoses some more room. Then he has some sort of wing wing. Its another wing you attach to the retractable wings. Check out www.jerres.com Hope this helps.