1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 light problems

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by dankaps, Nov 22, 2009.

1. dankaps

dankaps Junior Member
    from wny

I have an 810 blizzard. I connected eveything yesterday with no problems.
    Today one light on each side is not working. Any suggestions to fix the
    problem.

2. Mark Witcher

Mark Witcher Senior Member

Which lights? High beam,low, turn,running??????? Check bulbs and connections.

3. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

What kind of truck is it on and is there one plow light on and then the opposite truck light on??

4. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Why do you know an answer? This is what i got. And yes the PS headlight is on, its HID

008.jpg

5. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I have had this problem with my Dodge and it has always been the relays. I would get a few new ones and try that. If not, it is usually a bad connection. 9 times out of 10 though it is one of the relays. Hope this helps.

6. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Do you know how much those relays are? And are they generics? Or do you have to get them from blizzard.

7. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

They are just generic and you can get them at any parts store. Just try flipping them around on that side, meaning swap the high beam for the low beam. They should be tucked behind your truck headlights somewhere.