1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 from 03 3/4 ton to 04 3/4

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by digit, Oct 26, 2005.

1. digit

digit Member

Will a 810 that was on a 03 3/4 ton fit on my 04 2500 Hd or would I need to change brackets?:help:
  2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

03 and 04 what? chevy or dodge? Either way yes I think it will..:nod:
  3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

It will go from a 03 2500hd to a 04 2500hd if thats what your asking.
  4. digit

digit Member

Yes from what I'm told it came off a 03 2500 chevy and I have a 04 2500 hd It's approx. 5 years old and they want $1500 but a long drive for me and I would have to install it myself. :(
    If I don't get this one I will get a new one.:)
  5. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

If it's 5 years old it is a 1st model and has plenty of problems. They have had wing problems and pump problems. I would skip it if you plan on having it for a long time.
  6. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Can you elaborate more on the early unit problems? I believe digit and I are looking at the same plow and would like to know all trhe ins and outs...
    Were there upgrades that early buyers could have made to fix those issues? or was the entire pump/plow redesigned?
  7. digit

digit Member

I talked to Jere that sells blizzards and he said the older ones had 4 hoses going to the wingshe also said they had some wing problems but nothing serious.
    Does any one have an 00 or 01 plow they are using and how do they like it?
  8. 4speed

4speed Member

I cant speak for the 810 but I have an early 800 that has performed flawlessly.If I remember correctly, there was an recall for the pump problems on these units. Maybe one of the blizzard gurus can shed some light on this.
  9. digit

digit Member

ENG50 Go for it get the plow I'm just to busy right now . The price is defiently right I spoke to jerre Heyer about it and e mailed some pictures to him he said sounds like a great deal.
    How far is it for you ? it would be a 10 hour drive for me .
    You can get this plow for $1400.
  10. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Any chance you can call me? 804-339-2984, or I will try to call Jerre myself to get his opinion as well. Like to know what info you got on the plow...

11. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I think I just bought this plow, but he told me $1500. He said someone had offered him $1600, but that he would sell it to me for $1500 The extra $100 would go a long ways toward paying for the fuel to get there and back, but it seems like such a good price I didnt want to try to beat him up on it and possibly antagonize him.