1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 d/s wing don't return right?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by bluxprs, Dec 7, 2008.

1. bluxprs

bluxprs Junior Member

new to the blizzard world. I have a 01 810 everything works good except the d/s/ wing does'nt return to straight position with out moving it in and out a few times. got any advise?

2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Does it creep when other plow functions ie angle or other wing are deadheaded? (Meaning fully exended or retracted, while pump still running)

3. bluxprs

bluxprs Junior Member

all other functions appear to opperate corectly. I'm new to blizzard, but is there a spring or something that helps it flip back to straight? the other side flips back before it retracts.

4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Sounds like a broken spring or a damaged keeper piece. J

5. bluxprs

bluxprs Junior Member

Thanks for the replys. Is the spring something I can fix without tearing the whole side down? quick fix?I havn't had to work on this plow muck and the manual doen't help much.

6. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Usually have to pull the wing out to get it done.

J

7. bluxprs

bluxprs Junior Member

thank you. I will take a closer look at it tomorrow.

8. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

J, he said 01, not gonna be a spring, no?