1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 Cover

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by T.W. Barrett, Jan 10, 2006.

1. T.W. Barrett

T.W. Barrett Junior Member

Does Blizzard make a cover (besides the trip spring cover)for the 810? I will be storing my 810 outside and am looking for an inexpensive cover that fits. Do you guys know of any sites that sell any type of cover that would fit snug? Wheres the snow?

2. T.W. Barrett

3. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

The problem with tight fit covers is they will hold moisture in them as the temp changes and I think will cause more rusting. I leave mine out all winter and inside the garage during the off season and it still looks fine. I think they get more rust from the roads due to the salt. Just wash it after every storm and hit it with the hot wax at the car wash.

4. T.W. Barrett

thanks, I was just concerned about rust from rain in the summer. I was gonna tarp it after i repaint it.

5. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

Build a cover for it on 4 legs so air passes through. Keeping the rain and sun off it will help but the tight covers are bad.