1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 Blowing Fuses

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by PetalsandPines, Dec 9, 2005.

1. PetalsandPines

PetalsandPines Senior Member

My inline fuse for the joystick control (red power Wire that goes to fuse box) keeps blowing when I extend the Wing when the plow is on the ground. Anyone know why? Or have a solution?? Happened 4 times today. Running out of fuses.:cry:

2. chazg33

chazg33 Member

hey same thing here i keep blowing fuses in the inline fuse,mine blows out when i am jogging it to raise it up a little to take the pressure off for drive ways,dealer told me to check all connections and the fuse clip in the fuse box thats its in tight ,and its still blowing the fuse any ideas ????

3. Mark Witcher

Mark Witcher Senior Member

I had a similar problem with my Boss plow a few years ago. I had put too much dielectric grease in the main plug. After I cleaned it out it was never a problem again.