1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 Blizzard on the cheeeeappp

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Oct 29, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

810 Blizzard, old style with a blown hose for one of the wings. Used condition, banged up a little but good solid condition. Comes complete for an early Ford Super Duty (92-98). All brand new hoses from Blizzard come with but not installed.

$2k come get it all....................won't last long!

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

could you get me any pics? glad to see you were happy with the mount sorry it took so long.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

No prob and I'll get pics up soon. Its out at my buddies house. I'll try to have him email me some asap.

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

you dont have any use for a pull plow do ya?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

hmmmmm, not really but depending on the deal.............

6. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Pics would be great, How far are you from Cincinnati, ohio? If he has cell phone pics you could text them to me if thats easier.

7. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

what makes it old style by the way and shoot me the pics and I think we can work it out if you want the pull plow and if not maybe we can anyways. I know you were good to work with on the mount so I have faith.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I should have pics tomorrow guys.

As for "old style" its basically the exact same thing, but hose routing and the wing boxes are a little different. A quick look over and you'd never know the difference unless you study a newer one first.

9. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

looking for the pics let me know I believe I am buying a 97 f350 tommorrow so this will work out perfect if that is the case

10. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Are truckside mounts still available? If I could find an 03+ Dodge mount, I'd be able to come get the plow this weekend.

11. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I am in NW Indiana and could come and look at it today if possible.. Let me know asap jsrice18@hotmail.com

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, pics should be up in a little while. I'm going to do the right thing and go in order of who responded first, PM's included. As of now Fordboy has first chance, then show-n-go, then 1 or 2 that PM'd me in between. I'd like to give them a shot to pass on it before I move to the next guy. I hope everyone understands. Ideally once pics are up I'd like to close the deal in a week or so (namely to allow for travel time to pick it up). I'll take a Paypal deposit to hold it for a little while, or the entire amount plus fees and I'll store it for as long as anyone needs (within reason).

13. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Thats being very fair... Did you get my PM?

14. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

hey bill what is the status on this? waiting my turn.

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Well sorry guys. Pics were supposed to be sent to me this morn. I called this aft noon and still was supposed to be in route. It may have to wait till tomorrow or Sun. My apologies. Its not going anywhere and its not advertized elsewhere so you guys have first pick.