1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 A-Frame Latch

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by IMAGE, May 23, 2011.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I'm looking for the dimensions for the A-frame latch on my 810. I can't get the parts from the dealer, but if I had the exact dimensions I could have a friend cut it for me on his new plasma table.

Anyone have contacts inside DD that might be able to get me a drawing for this part?

This is the piece I need. Just the side with the red line to it.

Blizzard A frame latch.png

Thanks!

Blizzard A frame latch.png

2. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Still need the latch?
    Email me if you do.
    :rolleyes: John...

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

email sent, thanks

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Let me know too, I can either try to find you one or pull one off of mine to make a template to send you.

5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Ok cool thanks. I'll let you know if I don't hear back from John.

Hey, I'm still thinking about selling it too, After this is fixed I'll look into it more seriously and figure out a price. I'll be sure to let you know if I do decide to sell it.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ok sounds good. I'm going to look at one a couple hours from me with plans of bringing it home, but I'll always consider another.