1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8"x 5/8 x8' cutting edge

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FordFisherman, Sep 1, 2009.

1. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Anyone in CT or Mass know of a distributor for 8 inch cutting edges?

2. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

Im not personally positive on this, but try Advanced Truck Accessories, in Fitchburg MA. The owners name is Steve, # is 978-345-2525. He's a super nice guy to deal with, and if he doesn't have the part you need, he will probably know of someone.

Good luck!

Aaron

3. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

DYAR SALES IN Reading Ma #978 664-5311 hope this helps, ask for parts dept.

4. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Thanks for the info-:drinkup:

5. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

They all buy there edges from one place... Atlantic Broom...

6. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I second Atlantic broom in taunton. At this time of year they may even talk to you with some respect. Unlike the way they talk to people in December after the weather guy said snow and the phone is ringing off hook. But I buy off Perma-line in Brockton becuase he has the highway punch ones

7. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

LOL I always buy mine in the summer.. I have never bought one in the winter.. I will count my blades to make sure I have enough...