1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' western unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Schwinn68, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I have an 8' western unimount plow for sale. the plow was just completely refurbished to like new condition and is ready to plow. There are many new parts and a fresh coat of paint. This has been converted to a four spring setup. the cutting edge is about 90%. This is for the plowside only, no truckside mount. Pick up preferred but could deliver for a fee. I'm asking 2500.00 for the plow with the unimount lights or for an additional 450.00 I can upgrade it to the new night hawk ultra mount style lights with custom light tower. Only reason I'm selling is because I just got a 8.5 unimount

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

or with the optional upgraded night hawk lights

[​IMG]

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

PM sent. Thanks

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Wow! Ben, plow looks awsome with those Nite Hawks!

4. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

thanks Phil! I don't want to get rid of it but I found a deal I couldn't pass up on a bigger one and there's only room enough for one in the garage.

5. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

Lower price I need this gone. I need to make room for the new plow
    2200 obo

6. green frog

green frog Senior Member

How far of a ride are you from Buffalo,NY ? Zip code 14001

7. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

about 10 hours to my zip 60447

8. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

Lower price to 2000.00 snow is falling and I need the room in the garage for my other plow. Let's make a deal

9. thabyrdman

thabyrdman Junior Member

will it fit on a 02 durango or is it to heavy?

10. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

It's probably too heavy for your durango but I'm sure it's been done. It rides real nice on my 3/4 ton chevy though

11. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

Still for sale? Any interest in trading plus some $ for an 8.5 unimount?

12. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

Yes, it's still for sale. I'm not real interested in the trade though. The only reason I'm getting rid of this is because I bought an 8' 6" unimount that I've already rebuilt and used for plowing last night.

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hey CTD, PM me what you want for yours and maybe we can all 3 make a deal.

14. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I'd be game for that

15. AIMscapes

AIMscapes Member

Ben, I can't believe you haven't sold this damn thing yet. It sure is a nice looking plow. You gave up truck pulling for snow plowing? Doesn't sound like a whole lotta fun, but it sure makes you a helluva lot more money!

16. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I'm delivering this one tomorrow out to Iowa. Now I need to sell my 8.5 unimount. I hope to get back into pulling next year. It all depends on how much snow we get and how much I make pushing snow. ;)

17. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

plow is sold please close