1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Western Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by georgerk82, Nov 3, 2010.

1. georgerk82

georgerk82 Senior Member
    from OHIO

I am selling a 8' poly Western Ultramount, It was bought new last winter and is in great shape. I have the wiring harness for Chevey and Ford. The undercarrage is for a Chevy. Also included is the hand held controller and new hardware. This has the newer three plug wiring harness and newer style lights.

2. georgerk82

georgerk82 Senior Member
    from OHIO

For some reason it wont let me upload photos but if you send me your email adress in a private message I will gladly send you photos. Its located at 44274

3. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

How much, and what year and model Chevy is it off of?

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

very interested. call me asap at 309-660-3027 or email me at bandalandscaping.com. Would like to purchase this week. cant send you a pm since you dont have 10 post i think

5. georgerk82

georgerk82 Senior Member
    from OHIO

Sorry I forgot the price, Im asking $3500 and it is on a 2208 GMC 2500hd