1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Western Ultra mount plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cj7plowing, Jan 19, 2011.

1. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

I have a spare 8' western ultramount plow. it was well used. I had the board sand blasted re powder coated (2 coats) last spring. has a new motor and was serviced. It has a new snow deflector on it and the holes were drilled before it was powder coated so they are sealed. 3 plug setup which is new. also still have the 2 plug set up depending on which one you need.

needs the 2 feet, I will get some pics tomorrow if there is some interest. The plow is by no means perfect but is great for a back up or if you are looking to get into a ultramount cheap

pick up in 07740
    please pm so I can keep track of order
  2. Greystorm

Greystorm Member

i'm interested just need pics
  3. AAJay

AAJay Junior Member

I,m Interested can you call me 908-202-1627 Jay
  4. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

damn just what im looking for and right around the corner....if only had a little more cash good luck
  5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

here are the pics

6. AAJay

AAJay Junior Member

7. J.D.

J.D. Junior Member

Hey, give me a call if you still have the plow, im up in staten island,, 347-525-7851