1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Western Ultra- Mount Complete for Ford Super Duty!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nascar24, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

This is a Complete 8' Western Ultra- Mount snow plow ( this plow was never used but stored outdoors) It comes with a set of 99-04 (early) Ford Super Duty Frame mounts and bolts , recievers, 4 port iso module, control harness, power harnesses, light harnesses, solenoid and joy stick control. $2750

call 508 753 6617

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mtk469

mtk469 Member

Man I wish you were closer.

3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

how long has it been sittin

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Three maybe four years, dealer I got it from wasn't quite sure, The wiring I got with it along with the cylinders lights and hoses were stored inside.

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I'll put it on a pallet and I will ship it. Did two last year and three the year before, one went to Manitoba Canada!

Call Yellow freight, get a quote for terminal drop off and pick-up for argricultural equipment, #850lbs. 4'x4'x8', you might be pleaantly surprised at the cost

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Thanks Jason!

7. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

OMG!! How did I miss that?? I'd have bought that in a heartbeat! Damn...