1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Western Pro Ultramount Complete!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NorthernPlowman, Oct 7, 2012.

1. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

Hey Guys, I'm getting out of plowing just no time for it anymore :( What I have is a 50th anniversary steel blade with nighthawk lights. I'm really looking to sell the entire package at a deal! I've got an 03 gmc 2500 duramax. I have all the wiring, hand held remote, recievers, truck side mounts and the ultramount blade with the nighthawks lights and a dual amber rotating light for the cab. I'm letting it all go for $2,600 FIRM I know what its worth and wont take any lowball offers. I'm located 5 mins East of DeKalb, 1 hr west of chicago off I-88 or 45 Mins south of Rockford.

If your interested please feel free to call or text anytime. Thanks Chad 815-508-9893.
    I'm horrible at keeping up on here best bet is to text.

2. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

To the top
  3. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

Sold Blade. Look for new thread on remaining parts. Thanks!
  4. TonyS

TonyS Junior Member

Is the mount still avalaible?
  5. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

Yes Tony, please call or text me 815-508-9893 thanks