1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Western Pro Plus for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by f250man, Sep 14, 2009.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well guys I have my 2008 Western Pro Plus for a super duty for sale. I am asking $4500.00 for the whole set up and it was only used 4 months last winter. Im done with plowing and thats why its for sale.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Are you going to take the mount and such off of the truck, or does the buyer have to? I am thinking about getting another truck so I may be interested. Kinda far away though.

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Everything will come off and go with the plow. Truck side mount and wiring and plow side.

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Bump it to the top got to move it.

5. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

How much just for the plow side and wiring. Im down with a road trip if the price is right

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

8-6" is really a better fit for the superdutys......i WISH i woudl have gotten that instead of the 8'

if you angle my 8 all the way the tires rub before the blade when clearing curbs....sucks..

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I sold the truck and plow and an 8' with wings is perfect for the super duty. SOLD SOLD SOLD

8. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

congrats on the sale.. thanks for the heads up

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Better change your signature line now Steve.