1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Western Pro Plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Summerlawn, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

Two year old 8' Western Pro Plow for sale. Mount and wiring for a 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD and is in great shape. $2800.00. If anyone can tell me how to post pics I will do that also or send you one via email. summertimelawn@hotmail.com

2. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

to post a pic you scroll down to manage attachments click on browse find your pic then hit upload and your set. most people will ask for pics so might as well just post em up here

3. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

OK...it said it failed...file too big? how do i resize?

4. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

right click the pic then click edit then it goes into windows paint, then at the top find image then click stretch scew. im sure there is an easier way but i don't know how

5. drumbo

drumbo Member

Or...call a neighbor kid. They can do anything on computers.

6. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

Still for sale? What part of michigan?

7. Gix1k4

Gix1k4 Senior Member

Off topic, but it might help you. If you're running windows xp you can go to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx and scroll down until you see "image resizer" on the right side of the screen. Install it and it's really easy to re-size pics.

I'm wanting to see the pics of this too, I'd like to get back into a western, or try a fisher.

Cheers, Nate

8. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

Try this...I know it is dirty but....

new 061.JPG

9. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

and another....i am almost a pro now....thanks guys

new 058.jpg

10. drumbo

drumbo Member

Now that's a good looking plow.

11. atasteofnature

atasteofnature Junior Member

where in michigan?

12. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Where at in Michigan? This is exactly what I am looking for. Are you selling just the plow or does it include mount or controller?

13. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

where in michigan.. I can be there asap with cash

14. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

Western Plow

I have the mount, wiring and handheld controller. The plow lives up in Dewitt, Mi in a barn and is looking forward to his new home. This is a great plow.

15. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

plow

the plow is still available

16. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

2003ctd...I sent you a pm this morning with contact information if you still want the plow...call or email and we can get this thing done

17. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

did you have this on CL? If so I think I contacted you allready but I lost your #. PM me with your info if its still available.

18. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

still available

19. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

bump.......

20. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

How low are you willing to go on the price? My buddy is looking for a plow but its a little bit out of his price range

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.