1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Western Poly Pro Ultra Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I've got a 2003 Western poly pro that was installed new in 2004 on a Dodge 2500 CTD. 8' straight blade with hand held controller. Everything works just as it should. $2000 Pics are attached...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That bad boy would look great on my truck. Free bump.

3. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

does it come with the truck mount and all?? my truck is a 2500 quad not diesiel. how far are ya from zip 87124?

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

You're 1400 miles away. Yes, the plow comes with mount, wiring harness and controller. It should bolt right up to your truck but I'd check with a Western dealer just to make sure.

5. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

yeah we love to take road trips!! especially for new equip.

6. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

damn thats a good deal and your close to me too if i only had the $$

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, it's a great deal. I am letting it go cheap because it's just been sitting in storage collecting dust. I have someone very interested and he is supposed to Paypal the cash tomorrow so hopefully it'll be gone soon.

Where in MN are you?

8. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

im in chanhassen

9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

This plow has sold! I still have a 9' 2" Boss V RT3 with Smart Hitch2, smart locks, new cutting edges, snow catcher, wiring harness, snow shield and under carriage for a Ford Super Duty. All I want for it is $3000 (another steal). I'll create a separate ad for it...