1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Unimount. Very Nice Condition.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mark13, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Listing for a friend.

For Sale Western Unimount 8 ft pro plow. Cutting Edge 90 % 4 trip springs, western plastic snow flap. Currently been using this plow with ultra mount to unimount adapter so plow has the 3 plug ultramount conversion, but I still have the unimount 2 plug wiring that I can put back on the plow. If interested I have the ultramount to unimount adapter that I'd sell for $225- if bought new its over $400. Plow works Great! Washed after every storm. This plow has been repainted 2 years ago, looks great and has new decals from western. Call or text Dan 815 219 6391
    Located in Woodstock,IL. (65mi nw of Chicago, 15ish mi from IL/WI border)

Craiglist link with pictures for now until I find my camera:
    http://rockford.craigslist.org/pts/2285068389.html

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Still available.

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I've seen this plow in person and I guarantee you won't find a nicer unimount anywhere!

4. d&r

d&r Member

Looks good, I am interested, but i dont need the adapter but would like the 2 pin power plug, you can keep the 3 pin, I will be heading out to RFD on Friday can stop by to look at it.

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Let me get in contact with my friend who's selling it and see what he wants to do. The plow's been put away in storage about 15 minutes away from his house but still accessible to get out if needed.

6. d&r

d&r Member

Ok, you or he can call me at 847-651-9400. Like I said heading up to Rockford area for the weekend but also I am settling up with a friend on another plow truck that will need a plow.