1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Unimount, and 8' daniels pull plow for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bottlefed89, Jan 30, 2006.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I have both of these items for sale. The western has a new cutting edge, new deflector, and has one use since being completely sandblasted and painted. It is in good shape. Moved a little slow last time I moved it, but may just need fluid changed or something. asking $1300.

Daniels Pull plow has very little use. All mounting hardware is new, pump is reconditioned, everything is like new, or is new. all part including plow have been stored out of the weather in my barn. $1000.

Everything is in Kingsville MO, but I get around so let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

2. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

No One, huh?? I may also sell mt lesco tailgate spreader, let me know if anyone is interested in any of this.
    greg

3. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

do you have truck side mount for the unimount?? if so what truck? I am looking for a 98 GMC

4. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

No truck mount, just the plow.
    Probably doesn't help anyone, but I am driving to south carolina soon, if I am close to anyone along the way I can certainly deliver....

5. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

Any pics???

6. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I can take them, what do you want pics of??
    thanks
    greg

7. I have a mount that might work for you, let me know exactly what you have. Let me know

Blake

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

9. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

wish I was closer I would take that pull plow in a heartbeat!