1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Ultramount Pro Complete, almost NEW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Mar 5, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Literally near new condition. There are a few of these available. They are complete for 08+ Superduty's. Used only this season, cleaned and stored indoors when not in use. Nighthawk lights, etc.....

I will post pics, but believe me when I tell you, pics aren't necessary they are that nice.

$3,500 complete with everything, truckside included.

Other mounts available.

2. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

Any pro Plus's?

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sorry no, just regular 8'ers. Several available, all same condition, will have pics later.

If there's no interest from anybody here its no problem, I just figured I'd offer them up. We'll get them all sold this fall, they're $4k installs all day long.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Some pics. Also one thing to bear in mind, as usual, prices are going up next year. They keep sticking it to us, and we keep getting forced/lowballed to plow lots cheaper. Nevertheless, come fall time, these plows will run new around $5,700 installed. If you plan to buy new, save $2k now.

There are more coming in besides these, all the same. The one with the early lights in the one pic is also for sale, it's clean but a bit more weathered. If anyone wants that one instead, I'll knock off $500.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

What controller joystick or cab command? Also do you have a mount for a 95 F250?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I can do either controller, and let me look to see price and availability on that mount for you.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yeah I can get that mount and headlight wiring new. Can do the whole package for the same price.

8. RMC LANDSCAPING

RMC LANDSCAPING Member
    from Chicago

how much for plow side only? no mount no controller no wiring btw i have ford f250 2005-2007 superduty mounts for sale also pretty cheap PM me

9. mattslawn

mattslawn Junior Member
    from Indiana

Guys I have seen the in person and they are literally brand new, save some money this year while you can!

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks Matt ;)

11. XXsnowXX

XXsnowXX Junior Member

Looking for a complete plow, wiring, and mount for a 2004 (late) Ford F-450 in the Chicago area. Do you still have these plows? I also have a spare hand-held controller.

Proinlinesk8r@aol.com

12. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

man i wish i had the cash laying around right now would snag one from ya!!!

13. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

Do you have any Western Ultra-Mounts for an 05 Dodge Ram 2500? Truck Mount only? And would you be willing to ship to PA?

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

XX, Yes I do. Kthunter, pretty sure I do and shipping wouldn't be a problem. I'll let you know.

15. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Do you have the mount and wiring for a 06 chevy 2500?

16. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Looking for complete set up for a 1996 Dodge 2500.

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yes on both truck sides

18. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Although plows are getting picked through nicest first, so be prepared for seconds...................half of them have been sold locally. They are all nice, but some were nicer.

19. agrab

agrab Junior Member

do you have a complete setup for a 2010 dodge ram 2500

20. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yes sir...........will have to get new brackets but that's not a problem. Can get you in something for around $3,500 cash and carry, or a few hundred more for install.