1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' superduty on 2007 new chevy 1500 body style

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by vog, Dec 14, 2007.

1. vog

vog Junior Member

I have a 3 yr old 8' superduty poly plow that I would like to install on a new 07 chevy silverado 1500 ext cab. I plow only my drive, and do not carry the plow around. Any help here? I know it is heavy for the truck, but will it work without damaging the new truck?

2. vog

vog Junior Member

anyone?

anyone have ideas on this setup?

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

it should work for JUST your driveway but its too big for your truck so dont drive with it.

4. geereed

geereed Senior Member

I have a 8ft western pro plow on my 2007 1500 extended cab Z71 and it handles the plow just as good as my 2500hd did. I did put the 2 inch lift in the front for a little extra lift just because the trucks are a little low in the front anyways. When i raise the plow the front end acts like its not even there and only drops 3/4 of a inch. Like everyone says just do your plowing and take it off when your done and its no big deal in my opinion.

New truck with plow 002.jpg

5. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Nice

Nice Rig........

Al