1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 Strobe power supplies 3 Federal signal sirens.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Oct 18, 2013.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I have 8 strobe power supplies and 3 sirens I am listing for sale. I have 1 Whelen ISP188 8 outlet supply and 7 Sound Off Signal Nova 8 outlet supplies. I also have 3 Federal Signal SS2000SM Smart Sirens. I do not have any bulbs or cables for the supplies and I also do not have speakers for the sirens. I know some of you are VOl/Paid on call FFs and EMS personnel so I figured I would throw them up here for sale also. I accept paypal, bank or postal money orders. I do not accept personal or business checks. They take to long to process and you wont get the item for at least a week and a half after I get the check. Thanks.

1 Whelen ISP188. 8 outlets, 180 watts of total output. Works great. Fan cooled Looking to get $175.00 shipped via USPS. New this is over 700 bucks. Has many functions.

[​IMG]

7 Sound Off Signal Nova power supplies. These are 8 outlet supplies. 150 watts of total output. All but 2 have the power and control plugs. I will send you a link to where you can get the parts. I have tested these and they are all working as they should. Looking to get $40.00 shipped each via USPS. When you are inquiring about one or more of these let me know which ones you want by telling me the corresponding numbers on the supplies. I have them numbered 1-7. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 Federal Signal SS2000SM Smart sirens. Has Arrowstick functions on the controller. All include a mic, data cable for the controller, and power plugs. Only one arrow stick function isn't working properly on one controller. Looking to get $250.00 shipped each via USPS for the 2 that are working properly and $200.00 shipped via USPS for the one with the controller that is not working properly. (all other funtions work on that controller.) These will run pretty much any lightbar out there except the ones that require a specific controller. (whelen Blink10000, Whelen WeCans, Fed Sig Premium vision, Some Speed tech bars.) Those are just some that require a special controller.

[​IMG]

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

More pics

Last pic of the ISP188
    [​IMG]

Couple more of the SOS Nova's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

More pics

Last 2 of the SOS Nova's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last 2 of the sirens.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Sold one of the sirens. I also reduced the prices on the supplies and the sirens. PM me for prices.

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Sold another siren. Only have one left. It is fully operational.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

All sirens sold. Still have the strobe supplies.