1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' snow box, 4 skidsteed used once

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KCAPXIS, Jan 9, 2007.

1. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

was new last year, used it once, did not fit the job I had at the time, will sell for $1200.00 Its in East Stroudsburg, Pa 18301 Factory original paint!! The black paint on the ss mount was from a little mod we had to do to the mount to fit the "Bent" skid steer quick detach , this will be cleaned up prior to any sale.

kcapxis@ptd.net Thanks Karl cell 570-994-3600

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

2. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

I would like to get rid of this before the plows go back in the garage for storage, will take $1100.00 kcapxis@ptd.net

3. ajf82727

ajf82727 Junior Member
    from monroe

Will you deliver to Detroit, Michigan?

4. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

We could, but might be cheaper to buy a new one, 500 miles?? $2 a loaded mile.

5. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

are you open for offers $800 ?

6. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks, I'll hold on to this untill next year, or when ever it starts to snow again, then it will sell.

7. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

Sold

SOLD thanks for looking