1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' pull back

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by MnM, Oct 12, 2006.

1. MnM

MnM Senior Member

just picked up a 8 ft SSL pull back snow pusher today. Boy is it alot bigger than I expected. I will match it to a s150 bobcat. What do yall think of this setup. I will be pulling 130 drives in one location

2. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

Thats A Big Pro Tehc For Alittle Skidsteer. You Might Want To Consider Chains On The Rear Becuase That Machine Doesnt Have Much Weight Behind It

3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I would get the 4 - 40 pounds axel weights for it. The 160 pound of weight will really help. Also the tailgate weights will make a difference too. I think that addes another 150 pounds.

4. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

How did it work out for you?

5. cjm8232

cjm8232 Member

Bump for feedback on how it worked?

Did you use it in a condo complex with little driveways? Are guys using pushers for little condo/townhome driveways? Would you have to have the pullback option to do properties like that?

6. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i was also wondering abou that pull back pusher

Im in the market for a pusher, dont have a lot of experiance with them...but the property this would be on (skid steer) has a lot of loading docks both recesed on and angle below grade level and also just open doors, you back up to