1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' protech skidsteer pusher F/s in nj

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Aug 21, 2013.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

up for sale is a used pusher i picked up last year in a pinch its in good shape cutting edge is about half. im looking to upgrade to a bigger pusher so this one is for sale or trade 1650 ObO i can load it on your truck or deliver it for a buck a mile plus tolls from zip 07735 [​IMG]

2. hatefulmechanic

hatefulmechanic Senior Member

Interested in a longer delivery (500 miles)?

I presume its a steel edge one right?

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Looks like a rubber edge from photo

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

its rubber edge. i would not have a problem delivering it to ya. i dont know that it would be cost effictive for you. If you are interested please pm me your email or a cell#and ill send you more pics and a video of a walk around. i would need the delivery charge sent to my paypal before i hit the road and it would be non refundable

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How do you like the western salter

6. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

LOVE IT! The salter is simple no gas to go bad just plug it in and add salt. The contorler is great because you can leave the conveyor speed up to dump a lot of salt but turn the spinner down keeping the path of salt spread as wide as the truck you have full control at your finger tips. This works great for me as i do a high traffic sams club an there is always people everywhere so when i dont want to hit them i just turn the spinner down then back up after i pass. the tornado maybe for sale soon also as im looking for a bigger truck witch will mean a bigger salter.

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

They make a 4/5 yard don't they

8. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

they make a 2.5 yard thats what im thinking about getting just waiting to find out if i got a complex i bid or not.