1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

-8' Protech Pushers like new and 3-8' skid steer plow Baltimore, MD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by syzer, Jan 3, 2012.

1. syzer

syzer Member

I have two 8' protech snow pushers asking $1700.00 obo each like new maybe 8-10 hours on one and maybe 4 on the other.

I also have an 8' blade I forget the model, it was for a loader but brackets were welded on there to have it fit a skid steer. The bracket may need some work and I think the ends (not the blade) are a bit messed up from some 1' extensions we had on there last year. Looking for $950.00 obo.

Also have 2 FFC 8' hydraulic angle skid steer plows looking for about $2000.00 on each of those set me back about 3300.00 a few years back.

If interested shoot me an email chris@preland.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. syzer

syzer Member

3. syzer

syzer Member

4. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

do you have any 10's?

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Rob go get thm both I will take one

6. syzer

syzer Member

No 10's sorry!

7. salopez

salopez Senior Member

where in balt are you located?

8. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

Too bad you aren't closer! I'd be interested in one of those 8' Protech pushers.

9. syzer

syzer Member

Sorry, I am located near White Marsh area.

Im not on here too much, if I dont respond, feel free to call the office 410-335-5333 ask for Chris.

Thanks Guys!