1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Pro Tech Compact snow pusher FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by merrimacmill, Oct 6, 2010.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I am selling my 8' compact model protech pusher. It has a bucket mount and could easily be converted to a skid steer type mount if you wanted to. I bought it brand new last year to use on one of my smaller machines ( Kubota L3240 ) and have since sold the machine.

If I had to guess I would realistically say this pusher has no more than 15 total hours on it. The rubber is about 90% - 95%. It honestly is essentially a new pusher, I just had to upgrade the machine it was being used for so I'm selling it.

Its located in Haverhill, MA and I'm selling it for $1000. These things sell for $1,900 new and this has only been used 2 storms.

PM me or call me and leave a message at 978-270-6007 if interested

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

great price!

3. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

hmm... 8' could still go down the road legal, and would fit my 3540 nice...

4. merrimacmill

from MA

Yes it would! I was running it on a L3240 and it worked great. I would suggest changing it over to a direct mount instead of a bucket mount, but thats just me. Heres a video and its only in there for a few seconds here and there, but you can see the smaller tractor L3240 and the bucket mount pusher. Thats the same pusher. http://vimeo.com/12295341

Its up on the racks in my shop right now, but we are starting to pull everything down. I will take pictures when its off the shelf.

Thats another thing about it, ALWAYS stored inside during the off season.

5. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

What HP tractor would be required to adequately use this thing? I have a John Deere 4510, 45 Hp. Just wondering if that would move any snow?

6. merrimacmill

from MA

You would be fine with that machine. I was running it on a Kubota L3240 (32HP) and I didn't even have a ballast box on the back. I did have the rear tires filled though.

7. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

I'll be in touch. Thanks.