1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Pro Plow Price Check

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by procut, Nov 15, 2014.

1. procut

procut Senior Member

I normally hate these kinds of threads, but oh well.

Looking to buy either a 7'-6" or 8'-0" Western Pro Plow. Haven't been into the dealer yet so really do not know what to expect. The only thing I have to go by is that a I remember being at the Western dealer one time and they had just finished installing one and the bill was sitting on the counter and it was like $4,700. This was quite a few years ago, though.

Just wondering if someone could throw a few numbers at me just so I have some idea what to expect when I get to the dealer. Thanks!

2. fairwaymowing

fairwaymowing Member

What kind of truck will be plowing in and how much do you expect to plow? Only ask because I recommend going with a pro plus. Size isn't to big of an issue because you should get the wings. Pro plow be about $5,100 and $5,600 for pro plus (I think)

3. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Why do you hate these threads

4. procut

procut Senior Member

Because prices vary from region to region dealer to dealer ect. They have a tendency to turn into a who got the best deal contest or a I heard, my buddy said, guy up the street told me bunch of replies. In my experience a lot of guys on here like to lie about what they paid for stuff.

Back to the original topic. Not interested in a pro plus for this truck. 7'-6" pro plow probably the most common plow in the industry surprised this didn't get more replies. Plow and installation OTD.

5. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

Paid $4,500 for my Western 8' pro plow last week. Located in south east PA

6. jdavis11

jdavis11 Junior Member

I paid $5,050 for a 7.5' Pro Plow installed a couple weeks ago on a 2001 F250.

7. procut

procut Senior Member

Ok cool that's about what I was figuring. I should have time to swing by the dealer tomorrow. I'll post what I find out here.

8. procut

procut Senior Member

Alright went to the dealer today - 7'-6" steel pro plow $5,297.70 OTD