1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8`mm2 from old to new

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by massbowtie, Sep 10, 2009.

1. massbowtie

massbowtie Member

i just replaced my 01 chevy ccsb with an 09 gmc ccsb.
    not knowing i was buying a new truck,end of last year i bought a new mm2 8` off the truck set up. my old truck set up works the new set up fine.
    the question is:will my old plates and wiring work on the new truck ? if not what do i have to buy ? any prices you know of also ?
    thank you

2. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

The push plates will be different and you will need the different headlamp harness, the part # would be 29400-2 for the new truck. otherwise everything else should work

3. massbowtie

massbowtie Member

thanks for the help

4. massbowtie

massbowtie Member

new module too ?

fisher dealer said i need a new module as well.just want to make sure i have what i need and dont buy things i dont need.
    thanks

5. brakeclutch

brakeclutch Junior Member

Go to fisher's website www.fisherplows.com and punch in all your info for your old truck. It will spit out a list of part numbers for everything, harnesses, modules, etc.. then punch in the info for your new truck, compare the parts between the two trucks.

6. massbowtie

massbowtie Member

thanks

brakeclutch,
    just sent you an email