1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Minute Mount 2 w/Intensifires

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by abbe, Jan 21, 2010.

1. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Hey guys i have a 8' mm2 Hd with intensifires on it. This plow has been used literally five times. No cutting edge on it its so new. Im asking $2900 OBO no truckside setup with this unit.

Shoot me an email at pabbenante1@yahoo.com if your interested. or post here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Am i out in left field guys? whats a good price on this unit

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I'll give you a $1k......

4. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

I know you would....lol

5. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

I'd say thats a little high, I bought mine in the same condition for $1800. But It had the old style lights so maybe $2K best offer is a good start..

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

Sorry man, I had to!

I don't know, I think it's a damn good price. I sold my my MM1 for $2850 this past fall.

Ebay and or CL, you'll get it. Go $3200 OBO. There $4550 installed, even taking away $1200 for truckside your still over $3300.....You can get $3k for it all day long.

If you really wanted to make some more coin off of it, you could source a used set up cheap. Forget about the mounts, ISO, & vehicle headlamp harness. Just get a control, control harness, battery cables & solenoid, as well as the 11 pin light harness and they can get the vehicle specific stuff. Add another $800 to a $1k to the price. You may only make $200 more off of it over cost, but you'll get alot more attention with a package then you will with just the plow. .

Or, if you need it gone last week, you could go $2500 firm.

Your in the right park, don't short yourself.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  7. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

That's crazy cheap...beat down mm2's are going for 2300 all day here. This thing has no wear on it and the intensifires.

8. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

It's on CL now for $2800 obo. I think we just need a threat of snow and then this plow will go.

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

did you list it up here in ME & NH as well?

10. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Basically exactly how I felt. Thanks alot

11. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

No, but I think we will try that.

12. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I just sold a 2008 mm2 8ft for 2300. Had a lot of cl bums make stupid offers. Not the best time for selling plows even though it is winter.

13. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

I guess I got mine for a good price then. I had my 9' stolen and got $3500 from the insurance company and found my current 8' in mass. Good luck with the sale. A friend of mine in mass is looking I'll tell him about yours.

14. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

I think thats a good price, where in RI are you?

15. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Cranston. Right outside providence.the pictures don't do it justice. You can pm me or email me at pabbenante1@yahoo.com if you wanna set something up

16. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

I might......might know someone intrested in it. i will ask them and if he is I will give him your email.

17. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Thanks alot

18. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

backk to the top

19. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Are you selling you EZV to? It's on unclehenrys.

20. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I see 8'er's going cheaper than 7.5's all the time for some reason. Best time to sell is in the fall. I'd say $2500 no truckside is fair.