1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' meyers lot pro

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rickintn, Dec 18, 2010.

1. rickintn

rickintn Junior Member

I just brought one from tim wallace, any info good or bad would be appreciated.

2. rickintn

rickintn Junior Member

After reading the other thread I feel like I may have made a big mistake!

3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Meyers lot pro's are good plows, why do you think you made a mistake?

4. rickintn

rickintn Junior Member

I was reading here about all the issues with pumps freezing and cracking and it just worries me now. I chose between a lot pro and a western pro plus and I found the lot pro for $500 cheaper than a pro plus so I chose the lot pro. My thinking was they are both great plows and I couldn't go wrong with either.

5. festerw

festerw Senior Member

The Lot Pro series uses a different pump than the older series plows. Haven't read about many problems with them.

6. rickintn

rickintn Junior Member

Thanks, thats good to know, so a E58 is a newer model pump?

7. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

Yes it is.

8. rickintn

rickintn Junior Member

Thanks, The plow will be shipped to me in a crate and will be installing in my shop. They said said it comes with directions. I sure hope so!

9. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

They do they come with realy good dircetion

10. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Your at the right place here if you run into any problems, I ran a older lot pro for three years it was a fast, light plow to run with, I'm sure you will be fine.

11. rickintn

rickintn Junior Member

Thanks, We shouldn't have any problems but if we do I will post.