1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Meyers Commercial Series 4 Spring Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mattk, Feb 2, 2006.

1. mattk

mattk Junior Member

This plow is an 8' commercial series 4 spring plow with EZ mount hitch, Meyers style lights with wrap around turn signals and toggle switch control. Inlcuded is all the wiring and mounts that were on my truck. This plow has the E-60 pump. This was mounted on a 1997 Dodge Ram 2500. This is for the complete setup. No shipping is available. Pick up only. If you have any questions feel free to call me @ 937.673.3805 or email me @ keller9431@aol.com. I have attached a few pics to this post. Everything works good. The plow is about 4-5 years old and has always been inside when not being used. I am asking $1200.00. I am located about 20 miles West of Dayton, Ohio right off of I-70.

Snowplow1.jpg

Snowplow2.jpg

Snowplow3.jpg

2. mattk

mattk Junior Member

No one interested???? I need to sell this quick!!! I will take the first $1000.00 to whoever wants it or make me an offer.