1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Meyer Agressor Plow w X-Press Mount (complete for 99-07 GMC/Chevy) For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jkski, Jun 8, 2011.

1. jkski

jkski Member

I have a 3 year old 8' Meyer Agressor steel plow with X-Press Mount setup that just came off of my 2006 GMC 2500HD CrewCab Short Bed Duramax. The set-up is like new and has always been dealer serviced and stored indoors. Everything comes with it that you will need to mount to a 99-2007 GMC/Chevy 2500 or 3500, according to the Meyer site.
    $3500 or best reasonable offer.
    Photo's are available, just shoot me a PM with email address and I will get them to you.

2. jkski

jkski Member

A couple of pics. This is a great plow and it has everything you need to mount to your 99-07 Chevy/GMC 2500 or 3500 truck.

Meyer Plow and Swisher Mower 023.jpg

Meyer Plow and Swisher Mower 014.jpg

3. jkski

jkski Member

First $3k takes it home.

4. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Where are you located?

5. jkski

jkski Member

I am located in Akron, Ohio 44321.

6. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Ok, I'm interested but its a long trip. What's you're bottom dollar If I come get it?

7. jkski

jkski Member

At this point, $3k is the bottom dollar. The plow was over $5k 3 years ago and my local dealer said he would have given me $3k on the trade. It is a great unit and as clean as the photo's look, if you would like additional photo's let me know.

8. jkski

jkski Member

The set-up has been SOLD.