1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 Lug American Racing Wheels

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firstclasslawn, Jan 26, 2007.

1. I have 4 American racing wheels. They were on my truck for about 5 months (last summer) They have never seen salt, winter, mud, or even a dirt road. They are sitting in my family room right now and looking at the face, there isn't even a scratch on the face. They appear to be brand new. They are 18x9 8 lug (off a chevy, but should fit dodge, and older fords) ITS YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY FIT YOUR TRUCK. Belle and discount are selling these for $275 a piece right now. I am wiling to let them go for 215 a piece. Buyer to pay shipping or arrange for local pickup. I am selling them just because i get bored with the same look. If i sell them, i will be getting something different. Don't bother making ridiculous offers because i will just keep them. PLEASE EMAIL ANY QUESTIONS (i'm not on here that much)

Jonalke12@yahoo.com

small wheel.jpg

2. anybody interested?

3. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

i wouldin a hartbeat but shipping would cost alot