1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Hiniker V plow and 1128DE Snowblower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigDave, May 5, 2009.

1. BigDave

BigDave Junior Member

Turned over all my accounts a couple of years ago due to poor health but have been using the plow & snowblower for personal use. Finally going to move to SC & enjoy my last few years without snow. I'd love to sell this -- don't think I'll be able to use it in South Carolina. Asking $1600 for the plow, lights etc plus a plow 'buddy' to rest the plow in during the off season. The blade has a few rusted spots, but no big dings or dents. It's been mounted on my '01 Chevy Silverado heavy-duty 3/4 ton.
    The snowblower has really low hours -- I replaced my old one the same year my back got so bad that I couldn't clear snow anymore. It is a John Deere/Aires: 11 HP engine; 24" clearance. I'm asking $600 for it.

snowblower side view.JPG

snowblower tire.JPG

plow front.JPG

plow buddy.JPG

rusted area.JPG

2. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Where are you located ???

3. BigDave

BigDave Junior Member

We're in Ankeny, IA -- about 8 miles north of Des Moines.

4. BigDave

BigDave Junior Member

Sold the blade but still have the snowblower if anyone interested. Near Des Moines, IA

5. ProMow

ProMow Junior Member

what year is the snowblower?...im in Indiana btw

6. BigDave

BigDave Junior Member

sold sorry