1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Hiniker C-plow 2nd Gen Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bostiguy, Aug 18, 2012.

1. bostiguy

bostiguy Junior Member

I have an 8' Hiniker C-plow possibly coming off my 2001 Dodge Ram Cummins. Truck is being sold and the buyer doesn't really want the plow. I am looking to see if there is any interest beforehand.
    I bought the plow used and believe it's about 5-6 years old (don't know how to tell the age). I can sell just the plow and controller for a quick easy sale and the ears, anymore than that it I don't think I will have time for.
    Even if you are not interested can someone give me an idea what I can expect to get just for the plow, controller, and ears?
    Plow is in very good working condition, located in Southeastern Massachusetts.

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Looks clean. I would guess just the plow And controller would go for mid to high $2's. I would recommend finding the time to take the harness out since they are universal and expensive to purchase.
  3. bostiguy

bostiguy Junior Member

Are you referring to the wiring harness? I hadn't thought of that, I should be able to get that out. I just didn't want to do all the mounting brackets underneath, that was a pain to install by myself and I know time is limited.
    thanks for the info!
  4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Yes wiring harness.
  5. Ren

Ren Junior Member
    from Mass.

If this might be available, I want to confirm the C-Plow is the one that folds over to become a drag plow, like if there is a garage at the end of the driveway?
  6. bostiguy

bostiguy Junior Member

It's not available any longer since I sold it with my truck. But, yes it was a C-plow as you mention that folds over.