1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Hi-way Vbox For Sale - Great Condition

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Dec 29, 2005.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

8’ Hi-way Super P Vbox Salt/Sand Spreader

Engine Size: 10.5HP Briggs & Stratton
    Electric Start & Clutch

Vbox Length: 8’
    Inside Width: 59.5”
    Overall Height: 38.38”
    Overall Length: 116.75”

Struck Capacity: 2.71 cu/yds (4607lbs)
    Empty Weight: 895lbs

This spreader was built by Hi-way Manufacturing in the summer of 2000. The 12 gauge steel Vbox is in great shape with very minimal rust that has been repaired and painted over. The engine runs good and strong (starts right up). Heavy duty spinner with 6 baffle controls (2 internal rod, one front, and 3 - left, right and rear). The conveyor is in great shape. The spreader has seen normal use but has been even better caretaking. It is recommended for 1 tons or bigger. I personally think that Hi-way builds the best spreaders on the market, so here is your chance to safe some money and have a spreader last you for years to come.

Since then it has had the following done to it:
    o New Carburetor
    o New Air Filter Housing & Air Filter w/ Pre-filter
    o New Paint
    o New Bearings
    o New Battery

Also Included:

All Wiring Harnesses and Controllers
    Heavy Duty Top Screen
    1 – Extra Bearing (NIB)
    Chain Tie Downs (4 total)

TOTAL VALUE NEW $5895.00

Deliveries within 150 miles of 60131 ONLY, ask for quote. Otherwise Pickup Only.

If anyone is interested let me know. I am just looking to pass it on to someone who needs it more than I do. I was told it is worth between 2600 and 3000. This spreader needs nothing just load it up and start working. So make an offer !!!

Post or Email me at newlooklandscp@aol.com. I can then send the pictures to your email if interested.

Thanks Ken
  2. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Any interests? Asking less than 1/2 the price of a new one. I just need to get rid of it.

Ken - New Look Landscaping
  3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

How much do you want for it? I'm not too far from you and may have a home for it.

Oops, never mind. I see the price in your sig. Sorry.
  4. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Asking about $2550.00, its basically brand new and runs great.

Ken - New Look Landscaping
  5. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Anyone want to make an offer ... NEEDS TO GO ASAP. I can deliver if your in the Chicagoland Area since its already loaded on a trailer ready to go.