1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Heil Dump Body & Stahl "I" Pack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fin, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Fin

Fin Junior Member

I have a 8' Heil Dump Body with Subframe and Hoist for sale. Also have a Stahl "I" tool/storage body for Sale.

Both pieces were recently removed from a 2000 Dodge 3500. I believe they were installed on the cab and chassis from new. The truck only has 25,000 miles, so they did not see a lot of use.

Both pieces are in good condition. I removed them as I do not need a dump truck for my business. I put a 10' flatbed on the cab and chassis for my needs. I did get used to the "I" Pack and would have like to keep that on the truck. It's nice to have.

I do have digital pics and will email them if interested. Or tell me how to post them. LOL

The selling prices for these are:

Dump Body $2,000.00
    "I" Pack $1,500.00

I can be reached by email @ bfine719@aol.com. Leave me a phone number on email and I will call to answer any questions. Thanks

2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'd like to see pics. Can you handle the install too?

3. Ante_up

Ante_up Junior Member
    from PA

Please email pictures to DirenzoAsphalt@hotmail.com I tried emailing you but it says the email address does not exist. What part of Pa are you in?

4. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

5. Fin

Fin Junior Member

My apologies to everyone for not responding sooner. I also typed my email address wrong. I have been busy trying to line up subs and things related for a snow removal job and my brain is starting to lose function.

I will forward pics as requested.

The Dump Bed can be installed for an additional fee (not by me) by a truck body company.

My email should read: bfine6719@aol.com or the other one is brad@turfmasterlawncare.com

Thank you for the interest and I apologize for the delay.

6. Fin

Fin Junior Member

I am in Chester County PA. The "I" Pack is at my location and the Dump Bed is located in Lancaster. I do have a potential buyer interested in the "I" Pack. I am waiting for an answer.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  7. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ