1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8' Gas Spreader chain/ conveyor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wicked500R, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I have a new conveyor chain for an 8' gas spreader. I purchased it 2 years ago for my Air-Flo. I went to install it and it's to skinny. Sprocket width is about 9.5" ? My Air-Flo was 10.5"... I will get exact measurements tomorrow. I don't know what this will fit but I am sure someone knows.. My loss, your gain. 250.00 Shipped! Cost me 500... Contact Wicked500R@aol.com for fastest communication. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  2. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

upppppp......

3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

What is the center of sprocket to center of sprocket measurement?

4. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

What year is your spreader?

5. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

The spreader is an 01' or 02'.. But that don't matter, I already got the correct chain installed.

Sprocket to sprocket on the skinny chain is about 9.5" ish.. I will get exact measurements on Monday. I was searching and came across this..
    http://www.angelos-supplies.com/sno...oductID/144730/Default.aspx?SortField=EAN,EAN

So.. I believe this to be the chain w/ 9.75" sprocket centers.. Again, I will confirm on Monday morning. Thanks!

6. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Let me know. I need the 9 3/4 chain

7. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

9 3/4" it is ! I will send you a PM..

[​IMG]

8. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Ttt..........

9. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member