1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 ft v-box for sale in Binghamton, NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bterry, Oct 24, 2006.

1. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I've got a Fisher 8 foot mild steel v box for sale in Binghamton, NY. I'll help load it or even deliver it for a price.

It needs alittle work:
    • A few of the chain spreader bars need to be replaced and maybe take out a link. Otherwise put in a new drag chain ($250).
    • I had put in it's own battery to make it self contained - it may need a new one.
    All things considered, it's in decent shape but needs a days worth of messing with it. Has a 10HP gas engine that runs real good - never failed. Had a few holes in box that I fixed two years ago when completely going though it. Includes and extra electric clutch, and a rubber cover that works real nice. I believe it's about 6-8 years old, but I'm not sure as I bought it used.

Would like to get $850 for it. Should have pictures in a couple of days.

2. bterry

bterry Senior Member

3. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Lowering price $100 to $750, I'll keep it here for another week before it goes to ebay. This is a decent spreader guys, well worth $750.

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Going to ebay Sunday, will consider offers before then. It's gotta go.

5. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Never put it on eBay - still for sale.

6. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Call Me @ 716 444 6613 Josh