1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 ft myers plow,complete $700

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RyanL, Feb 1, 2007.

1. RyanL

RyanL Junior Member

8ft myers snow plow, complete with mounts and wiring harness,lights,everything, power angle, new skid shoes fits 1984 to 1991 ford f-250 and f-350, or can easly be adapted to others.

First $700.00 takes it, must be picked up, can be loaded into truck or whatever

Located in Caldwell,Ohio Call 740-509-0026 (cell) Ryan

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

e60? Pics?

3. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

steel or poly?

4. RyanL

RyanL Junior Member

I don't know the model the pump says E-47 and it is all steel, it has hardly any use has sit more than anything. I will try to post a pic later today.

5. RyanL

RyanL Junior Member

i have tryed for the last few days to upload a pic but my computer keeps locking up, sorry.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

send it to mcwlandscaping@yahoo.com and ill resize (if needed) and post it for you.

i will be going to basketball practice in a few minutes but i can post it when i get back around 10 tonite or whenever i get it from you

-mike-

7. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

8. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Send Pics to Clapperandcompany@yahoo.com

Map Point your place its 1hr 50min / 100 miles from me to you.. Would would make a good drive.

330-868-4300

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

some pics of the plow for you all!!!!!

download.jpg

download2.jpg

10. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

That Plow is old school its not funny, the only thing good in the blade, and the E47 would be ok if you needed a spare.

P.S. Its never to cold to snow...

11. RyanL

RyanL Junior Member

Well it might be old school but i don't see why it wouldn't do the job. I have no use for the thing and i know it is of some value, but if someone would give me $500, for the thing they can have it. It would make a good skid-steer plow if nothing else.

12. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

I'll bring you 300.00 for the plow/a-frame

Ray

13. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Hi Ryan,

It may be "old school", but your right...it'll still plow snow just fine. Just remember, it's worth what ever you decide to take.

Why don't you throw it on Ebay?

PFS

14. RyanL

RyanL Junior Member

Well i haven't had time to put it on ebay, working 66hrs a week as a operator at a coal mine is enough to keep me busy, but sinse i am only 19 yrs old it keeps out of trouble,lol

I would take $450 cash for the complete plow setup

15. cziggy

cziggy Junior Member

450$?

Hey, is it still for sale for $450?? if so email me all of the pictures you have of it at ccanz7@yahoo.com... very interested in it. thanks

16. RyanL

RyanL Junior Member

yes it is still for Sale $450

I emailed you a few days ago cziggy

17. RyanL

RyanL Junior Member

Well a local guy was going to buy the plow for $400 cash but found one to fit his truck, So i am going to offer this deal on here, no there is nothing wrong with the plow, the price just keeps going down cause it is in the way and ain't doing me or it any good sitting there.

So $400.00 cash takes it.

18. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

If you were closer, I'd be all over this.

19. Slash

Slash Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

You're on the wrong side of the state. :(

20. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

Ill call you this weekend..

Ray