1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 FT. E-Z dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mysticlandscape, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

2004 E-Z dump. Works fine, in good condition, has seen minimal use the past 3 years, might of been in a truck for 6 months if that. Has side boards and tarp. No rust.

Looking to get $1,500 which is half the price of a new one. Only have one recent picture. Can get more upon request.

Located 10 miles North of Boston MA

DSCN0646.jpg

2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

never mind the dumper sell me the truck its perfect!!!

3. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

Just a quick suggestion is people are going to want to see the bed not the side of the box. The bed is where any rust, damage or other issues are going to be seen. I'll watch yours cause I want to sell mine LOL!

4. Mysticlandscape

Truck was a former employee's. He destroyed it within a matter of months is not anywhere near as good as condition as that photo. It's being stored across town and it has some extra wood a bed liner in it so I can not get a picture of the inside I guess people will have to take my word for it, trust me its fine.

5. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Sad he destoryed it, i have been looking high and low for that body style with a power stroke, very hard to find a decent one........sorry for jacking your thread good luck with the dump sale

6. Mysticlandscape

Found recent ones.

DSCN6170.jpg

DSCN6171.jpg

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If you were closer I would buy that today!

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Ditto!!!!!

9. Mysticlandscape

Apparently nobody closer has the same feeling. I think its a good deal.

10. Mysticlandscape

Bumpppppppppp

11. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Is it still for sale?