1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 Ft. 6 BOSS V Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Grampa Plow, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Grampa Plow

Grampa Plow Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have a RT-1 BOSS V Plow in very good condition. Stored inside when not in use. The current mount is on a 98 Chevy 3500. It's in very good condition. Cutting edges were replaced last year. Our BOSS dealer advised that the mount could be modified for newer trucks, and it would also be perfect for a skidder mount. I have watched used BOSS's and they don't last long. Snow is getting closer. $3100 OBO.

Copy%20(2)%20of%20GMC%203500%20Dump%20Truck%20004.jpg

2. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

boss

That is a rt-2 And your price is high! Just my 2 cents.

3. Grampa Plow

from Midwest

Thanks

Used V's are few and far between in this area. I also indicated OBO...so we'll see. I saw a rusty unit that someone said he was too high and suggested a price of $1,000 to $1,300. It sold for $2300. This unit is in much better shape with nearly new cutting edges. Thanks for looking.

4. milwaukeevtwin

Where r u located?

5. Grampa Plow

from Midwest

Iowa, Ill, and Wisconsin border

6. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

im the one that just sold that rusty one for 2300 haha i can tell right now yours is in far better shape and you have deflectors and some shwantz probably didnt grind your cutting edge down into the moldboard and yours is an 4" wider with good cutting edges and way better lights. that one i sold was rusty as hell the mount was nasty scaly. i dont think your price is out of line

7. milwaukeevtwin

Well there are alot more people on craigslist for things and it di not sell there! Seen that on there for a while.

8. Grampa Plow

from Midwest

Ok...we'll make this $3000 OBO. I am going to sell this unit. On Craigs list now.

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

only on craigslist will you find a sucker

10. milwaukeevtwin

It has been on there what do you mean now? Free bump

11. shayne1213

shayne1213 Junior Member
    from ohio

Do u still have the plow or is it gone

12. Grampa Plow

from Midwest

Still have it. Several callers...no takers yet.