1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 foot snoway price

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by torquet, Sep 30, 2005.

1. torquet

torquet Junior Member

I was qouted $3550 for a 8 foot lexan blade with down pressure, no install. Is that a good price?

thanks George
  2. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

I'd say it's not bad. It depends on the series.
    I bought a 29 series 7'6" (should have gone 8', but I thought I'd like the extra maneuver room) with Lexan skin, down pressure and wireless remote for $3093, uninstalled.
    Of course a 8' would cost more and a 32 series will be more as well, so depending what you are looking at that may be a decent price.
    I don't know why the price I got was so good, (the nearest quote I got was $300 more) but I'm not complaining.
  3. V10Ram

V10Ram Junior Member

I'm buying a Sno-Way 8' 29T w/ Lexan installed for $4,150. I considered Fisher & Boss as well. All were between $4,080 & $4,200 installed.

I decided on the Sno-Way due to the hookup, toughness & downpressure w/ less of a load to carry. The dealer services all makes but sells Sno-Way and offers 24/7 servicing during the winter w/ a good reputation.

Good Luck!
  4. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

Not sure where you are, but give Randy Brown at Complete Hydraulics in Franklin Indiana a call. They are the #1 SnoWay dealer in the US and are very, very good. 317-736-5094

Tell them I sent you.
  5. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

RE: Sno-way 8 foot price.

I have a new 8 foot lexan blade with down pressure and a remote control joystick. I will take 3200 nd it comes with 2 undercarriages, one for many jeeps, and one for dodge. Call me if interested at 708-712-7424. I live in Illinois
  6. addicted

addicted Senior Member

Not trying to hijach this thread, and i know its old, but any chance the jeep mount will fit a 03 wrangler? and do you still have it? $$$?
  7. swim

swim Junior Member

Price seems about right. I just installed a 9' x 32" 4500 installed. I see you have a gm truck be aware that you will have to severly cut your truck to fit this plow according to snowway all plastic is fair game. I was very disappointed at what was done to my truck to get it to fit.
  8. Lee-Way

Lee-Way Junior Member

Good Price?

Three years ago I purchased a 8' 29 Series Preditor Installed and it cost around $4200.00. Thats not a bad price.