1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 foot sno way MT ??

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by appearanceplus, Oct 28, 2005.

1. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

I had a 6.8 foot and purchased a 8 footer. Are there any downsides to a wider blade? I have about 20 residential, 4 apartments/condos, and 3 commercial lots. Any thoughts, ideas, etc. My blade is the 8 footer with down pressure. I used the 6.8 for 2 years then yesterday put the 8 footer on. I hope I am not sorry! Let me know if you have one and are happy and able to get everything done with the wider blade. If I had parking lots only this woud be a no brainer. But with residential etc. it is different. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone is looking for a 6.8 in excellent shape, or a undercarriage for all jeeps 84 and up to current cherokee, 84-93 wagoneer LTD, and 86-92 comanchee. Will sell undercarriage cheap. If you need one for parts or for a set up, let me know.Call 708-712-7424 or email appearanceplos01@sbcglobal.net
  2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

What model 6'8" DX/ST/MT, does it have downpressure?
  3. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

Sno-Way Parts ?$?$?$?

I tried your e-mail link, but it was "returned"

Hi,What are you asking for the Sno-Way plow mount?Do you have the truck side wiring harness? Price? Do you have pics to send? S+H to Hopedale, MA. 01747?
  4. appearanceplus

RE: SNo WAY MT from Appearance Plus

Yes my plw is a 8 foot MT with DP. Brand new and for sale IF a buyer comes along, or I will use it. I have 2 undercarriages for it and DP and Remote joystick. It is loaded up! I bet there is 5k woth of stuff there.... I will seel cheap, make offer, and I will skid it up and put iton the next ruck out of town. I live around Chicago, and it is not worhth having a plow here. It just does not pay. I figured I would turn my accounta to someone who needs them. I was pickiy in the account getting process, so I got 30 something residential and 10-11 commercial, all high payers and so on. I would just give that away. That is for HInsdale area.
  5. appearanceplus

TO tessdad

As far as the Jeep Mount and wiring harness I have both. I have the wiring too. Make an offer. I just want it gone. I do not have pics, but it is in good shape, used 1 season on cherokee, you may call me 708-712-7424 Shipping and handling via ups ground is about $40. which is not bad. I have a snow way undecarriage box to package it in.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  6. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

snoway plow

How much do you want for the 8-ft plow?

LAKESHORESNOW Junior Member