1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 Foot Meyer Steel C-8 Used For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DuramaxPowered, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

I have a 8 foot Meyer Steel plow which is a C-8 with four springs. It is the EZ Mount Classic. I bought a used truck a few weeks back and this plow came with it. I haven't used it yet. It has some dents and some rust. It is used but will make someone a nice inexpensive plow. I am going to mount a Western Ultra Mount on it. That is why i am selling it. I am only selling the plow itself. (Moldboard,cutting edge,markers,a-frame,sector... It does not come with a pump,lights,truck frame etc. You can basically pull your truck upto this plow and hook up the 2 hoses and install the 2 pins and go to work. I will try and post pictures if i can figure it out. Otherwise i can email them to you. My email is cniese@watchtv.net It is located in Ottawa,Ohio 45875 Northwest Ohio. First $700 takes it. Thanks Chad

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Here's Chads pics...

C8-1.jpg

C8-2.jpg

C8-3.jpg

C8-5.jpg

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

And three more...

C8-6.jpg

C8-7.jpg

C8-8.jpg

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

That blade looks to be in decent shape. If my truck wasnt screwed up and I had the loot, that blade would be mine since I need a good 8ft meyer

5. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Bump. The first $700 takes it.

6. FGLMOW

FGLMOW Junior Member

Interested In This Plow Please Call Me 216-375-1474 .

7. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

OK i just saw this. I can't PM you for some reason. I will try and call you. Also here is my cell number. 419 235 4182 feel free to try me anytime. My name is Chad thanks

8. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Mike
    I just called you at this number and left you a message. Thursday night at 8 50pm. Give me a call back... Chad

9. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Needs to go!! New plow is here... I need the room for storage. I have the complete package for sale now. Truck side and all...

10. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

to top any one interested PM me

11. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

to the top

12. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

13. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

14. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

i might be interested i got to check with the boss first and see what the plans are for the lump i had last year that i bent to s#!t last winter

15. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

Are you selling just the blade or the whole apparatus?

16. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

.............. :)

17. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Sorry! I should update this... Originally i just had the blade itself for sale. But now i have everything for sale. I will specify...

**********UPDATE********************* $1200.00

My complete setup is FOR SALE (Complete plow set up $1200.00). This is off of my 1998 Chevy 2500. (Plow,truck mount, wiring, hand held controller, E57 pump,lights, etc. the complete set up.) This is a Meyer classsic mount. I bought a used truck with this plow already mounted. I am mounting my Western Ultra Mount on this truck. This is why i am selling. Sure would like to move it out soon...

18. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

*************PLEASE NOTE**************

I will seperate plow,mount,pump, etc. I know there are alot of applications and needs. If interested in anything seperate we can talk about it. Thanks Chad

19. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Price will go up if i still have this closer to winter. The $1200 for everything is a summer price.

20. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Good luck.Free bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.