1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 Foot Fisher set-up FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tepete71, Jan 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. tepete71

tepete71 Junior Member
    from 03103

What I think is an 8 FT fisher speedcast, mid-80's. This is a huge piece of metal at an incredible weight! They don't make them like this anymore. Hardly visible surface rust from being outside. Came off an 88 blazer with a failing engine, although it ran enough for me to try out the plow. All worked fine. You get all the items in these pictures, (plus the valve too). I can't find the joystick?! This unit is much too big for what I was intending to do with it. I'll only have it in my truck for a few days, so it's possible for a close delivery if the sale is quick. Will consider trade for 6.5 footer. Looking for $400 firm, email nepotomus@gmail.com, or call me at (603) 785-4519. Located in southern NH.

hunk of steel.jpg

head2.jpg

great cylinders.jpg

trip edge.jpg

pump.jpg

hunk of steel.jpg

head2.jpg

great cylinders.jpg

trip edge.jpg

pump.jpg