1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 foot Fisher plow older style F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by daninline, Mar 23, 2008.

1. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I have this older plow I won't be using it was a backup and I do have a cutting edge for it also $50 firm come and get it.

Thompson, CT
    Dan

DSCF2321.jpg

DSCF2323.jpg

DSCF2322.jpg

2. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

That Does not look like a standard Fisher A frame that I've seen. and we have 2 plows about that age. Did you do some changes to the A frame?

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I actually DO think it's a vintage A-frame -- I don't think they had the cross bars back in the day.

While I know the blade is worth $50, that trip edge is ground to the nub!

4. daninline

daninline Senior Member

you are correct on the trip edge but the spring pearchs are still there but I don't think I would want to plow anymore without a cutting edge :) If no one wants it in a week or so I'll bring it to the scrap yard for metal

5. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Scrap, you say? Surely you jest! That old Fisher is worth more in its current condition than some of the newer crap that's come off manufacturers' assembly lines!! Someone needs a good old plow to bolt a cutting edge to

6. daninline

daninline Senior Member

TTT--- Anyone or do I seel for scrap make an offer