1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8 foot daniels pull plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Dec 30, 2009.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, I am looking to sell my 8 foot daniels. It has a new pump, wiring for the controller, and battery cable power wires. It also has new paint, and cuttin edges. Works perfectly, but just looking to upgrade to a ebling. Nothing wrong with it. Its in perfect condition. My computer freezes when I try to upload pics on here. It will allow me to email them. Let me know if you are interested. Asking 2,200.00 OBO. If you have a 01 to 07 classic gm I will trade you hitches so you can save yourself fab time. Pics are ready to be emailed out.

2. tjslawnservice

tjslawnservice Junior Member

if you want to email me the pics i will upload them for you..

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Yeah that'd be great. Where in Grand Haven are you located? I am a firefighter for GHTF/R and am just curious.

Email with pics sent.

4. tjslawnservice

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

email sent. Thanks again.

6. tjslawnservice

Pics of the back blade
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. tjslawnservice

Couple more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thanks again for posting these pics.

Anyone anyone?

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

R&R any feed back?

10. tjslawnservice

hey ryan just curious as to why you are selling it?

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

1 I don't use it as much as I want to. I lost a bunch of stuff this year so it basically is ballast.

2 I'd rather have the money in the bank so if my truck breaks then I have the money to fix it. Right now those accounts I don't have are hurtin the pocket book.

2,200.00 cash and carry.

12. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I wish there was a way to us one of these and still mount a tailgate spreader! This would make a great us for all my residentials but i can't us it and my salt spreader!! Good price and looks like a great condition!!

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Back to the top. 2,000.00 FIRM. I've got almost 3 grand into this thing. Its Brand new. New they are 3,300 Installed.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  14. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

can you email me some pics , i cant see the one that are posted real well.....drandkr@yahoo.com.....thank you

15. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

I'm sure You know this but SNOWMAN makes one. I have one with a SNOWWAY salter in the 2" receiver and it work's Great imo.

ebeylist 091.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  16. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Don't jack my thread. PM him next time please.

17. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

could you email me some pics .....i cant see the ones on here very well.....thank you drandkr@yahoo.com

18. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Exact same spreader i have and would love to have that set up!!

19. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

Sorry! wasn't thinking bout what threat i was in. You can delete the post if you want.

wish you were closer been looking for something like that for another truck.